“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
“Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know.” George Boas
“The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” Alvin Toffler
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no-one can take it away from you.” BB King
“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Brian Herbert
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
“An educated nation cannot be enslaved.”
An expert in anything, once knew nothing.”
“If you are not willing to learn, no-one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no-one can stop you.” Zig Ziglar
“Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears and never regrets.” Leonardo Da Vinci
“What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.” Alfred Mercier
“Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.” Abigail Adams
“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I love learning. Learning is beautiful.” Natalie Portman
About this course
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
This Project Management course will give you an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that you can use every day.
By the end of this Project Management Course, you will be able to:
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, cost and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
How it works
Complete the online course registration form and submit.
Easily make payment via PayFast, a safe and secure gateway.
Access your course and get started as soon as your payment is verified.