“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
“Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know.” George Boas
“The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” Alvin Toffler
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no-one can take it away from you.” BB King
“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Brian Herbert
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
“An educated nation cannot be enslaved.”
An expert in anything, once knew nothing.”
“If you are not willing to learn, no-one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no-one can stop you.” Zig Ziglar
“Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears and never regrets.” Leonardo Da Vinci
“What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.” Alfred Mercier
“Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.” Abigail Adams
“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I love learning. Learning is beautiful.” Natalie Portman
About this course
This course will give you an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved. The Negotiation Skills course will give you a sense of understanding your opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than what you feel is fair. You will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
By the end of this Negotiation Skills Course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
How it works
Complete the online course registration form and submit.
Easily make payment via PayFast, a safe and secure gateway.
Access your course and get started as soon as your payment is verified.