“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
“Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know.” George Boas
“The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” Alvin Toffler
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no-one can take it away from you.” BB King
“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Brian Herbert
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
“An educated nation cannot be enslaved.”
An expert in anything, once knew nothing.”
“If you are not willing to learn, no-one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no-one can stop you.” Zig Ziglar
“Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears and never regrets.” Leonardo Da Vinci
“What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.” Alfred Mercier
“Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.” Abigail Adams
“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I love learning. Learning is beautiful.” Natalie Portman
About this course
You will identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
This course will help you work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations. You will also identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Understand how seeing the other side can improve skills in influencing other people.
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions.
How it works
Complete the online course registration form and submit.
Easily make payment via PayFast, a safe and secure gateway.
Access your course and get started as soon as your payment is verified.