Assertiveness & Self Confidence
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
“Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know.” George Boas
“The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” Alvin Toffler
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no-one can take it away from you.” BB King
“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” Brian Herbert
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
“An educated nation cannot be enslaved.”
An expert in anything, once knew nothing.”
“If you are not willing to learn, no-one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no-one can stop you.” Zig Ziglar
“Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears and never regrets.” Leonardo Da Vinci
“What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.” Alfred Mercier
“Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence.” Abigail Adams
“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I love learning. Learning is beautiful.” Natalie Portman
About this course
Self-confidence and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to you in your professional and personal life.
The Assertiveness And Self-Confidence skills will give you an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in your day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass many aspects of your life and have a positive effect on all of them.
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
How it works
Complete the online course registration form and submit.
Easily make payment via PayFast, a safe and secure gateway.
Access your course and get started as soon as your payment is verified.